Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We understand you may have some questions about particular dental procedures or if we are the right dental practice for you. Please browse the below information for some helpful information on the procedures we perform.
If you have other unanswered questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 212-390-8399. Our friendly staff is on hand to answer your questions and welcome you to our new Chelsea, West Village NYC dental office!
- Are there any treatments to remove white spots on my teeth?
- Do I need dental cleanings four times a year?
- How long do veneers and crowns last?
- Should I use charcoal toothpaste or coconut oil to whiten my teeth?
- What is the All-on-4 procedure?
- What are the pros and cons of Invisalign?
- What is the average cost of Invisalign in NYC?
- Does dental insurance cover Invisalign?
- What is a flexible partial denture?
- How long does Invisalign take?
- Do you have an Invisalign special?
- Do you have a dental hygienist?
- What are Vivera Retainers?
- Can I drink coffee with my Invisalign in?
- What is the difference between Invisalign and Smile Direct Club?
- Can I come in today for a dental emergency?
- Can I get Invisalign if I have a dental implant?
- What happens if I lose my Invisalign aligner?
- Should I throw away my Invisalign clear aligners as I change to the next aligner?
- Are the results of KöR teeth whitening permanent?
- How often do I change my Invisalign clear aligners?
- Do you do root canals in your office?
- Does Keith Bracy, DDS do dentures?
- What is your practice philosophy?
- Can you bill my medical insurance for my sleep apnea oral appliance?